Saturday, July 21, 2007

Chipboard/Board Books


Check out my "Cute Kate" Board Book!
Supplies: Ribbon Words (T2287) and Running Stitches (T2610) Stamp Sets, Gentle Beginnings Designer Collection Paper(V900), ABC Frameworks chipboard(A10), Brown CS(V73), Burnt Umber Palette Ink(TT218), McGill Mini File Tab Punch(D881)
This book was so easy and fun! It uses less than 4 pages of paper, 2 stamp sets and 1 ink color. I love stamp stitching and using the ribbon words was so much fun, since it has such cute phrases and I was able to cut them up for even more versatility. Click on any of the item numbers above to pick up the supplies to make your own chipboard book, or browse the chipboard book section of my online shipping cart. You can also email me for one of my stamp stitching kits. On special for $29 (regularly $34), it gives you the stitches, block, ink and distresser used in my Cute Kate project. What a deal!
Jewels
Julie Griffith - Demonstrator/Manager, The Angel Company

5 comments:

Gwen Z. said...

Love it! I need to get down in my room and get something done! TFS!

Awna said...

great mini book Julie, thanks for sharing

. said...

You are AWESOME! You always come up with the cutest stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

Great book! I need to do something with the two I bought a few months ago! LOL

Nicely Done by Chris Nicely said...

I love this!!