Sunday, May 24, 2009

EZ Dahlia Gift Card Holder with No. 10 Envelope

This is the perfect way to present a gift card and it's so easy to make! If you missed the instructions on how to make the cute flower petals using a heart-shaped punch, check it out here.

The flower center is from Hello Sunshine, which is only available for a few days, so get it quick!

If you haven't made one of these cute enclosures before, you might be surprised that there's a plain old #10 envelope under there! Grab your Scor-Pal and check out the easy instructions, below:







6 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh my gosh! How sweet is this!?! LOVE IT! I will definitely be keeping in this in my favorites! Thanks for sharing and I love using my Scor-Pal so this will be fun!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Chelsea said...

I love this ... how creative (once again) ... thanks for sharing!

Jess said...

Thanks for sharing!, I love this card, so beautiful

AmethystCat said...

super cute!!! and, great idea! Now I have to find those cute pink #10s. :)

Barb said...

Great idea, Julie... and this is so cute!

Helen Dooley said...

You are so talented. I have a suprise on my blog for you.