Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A Card for a Friend


I was just saying the other day that there is nothing like getting a card in the mail. Especially those "just because" cards. I talked to my friend in Hawaii, who occasionally misses the mainland and I thought, "she could use a 'just because' card."

I went to my handy card tin (I'm teaching this class on Saturday at the stamping convention in Denver) and found this one I made when I got my new Spring Fling sets. What a perfect way to show her I'm thinking of her. These are the card ideas I love to share. They don't take much time and just a few supplies, but just imagine the smiles you'll create with just a little paper and ink.

Have fun creating today!

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

I love how you used the punctuation set on that card. Great idea! Thanks for sharing it!