Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Verse Starbucks Book

I had so much fun swapping goodies in a recent Secret Sister swap with Mary Leeson (Check out her Blog Here)! She sent me some wonderful goodies, including a treat box she developed from a SCS tutorial. I'll get some pictures uploaded soon of the other great stuff she sent me. Here is one of the things I sent her. It's my version of a Starbucks Book in Mary's favorite color combo, blue and brown. I used the coffee sleeves that Starbucks uses on its coffe cups. I added tabs that count down the days in December until Christmas with a daily Bible verse. (The pages are 4.25" x 2.25") Faith is a big part of Mary's life, so I wanted to join her in celebrating what Christmas is all about. I got the verses from Heather Scott and they are passages that I think you'll find uplifting all year long. Heather has the file loaded here (Scroll down past Ginger Joy). I hope that the Spirit of the season fills your heart and your holidays are filled with blessings!

7 comments:

Eva said...

Absolutely Beautiful Julie! This is a fantastic gift!

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! This is a FANTASTICAL project Julie! I have to say I have never liked the Starbucks book - but this one I LOVE!!

Heather

AmethystCat said...

This is simply beautiful. Love the paper too! Great job!

Leanne said...

this is awesome, but what is a starbucks book???? I'm intrigued.

leanne@talkscrapbooking.com

Lori Craig said...

This is a beautiful project...I love the color scheme. Please help me...what is a Starbucks book? I don't get out much! :) Beautiful project, Jewel.

Stephanie said...

I am curious too...do you have more pictures and directions?I would like to make one for one of my friends.

Stephanie said...

I made one too see mine on my blog...http://masonjar3.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-altered-craft.html thanks for the idea!