Monday, April 21, 2008

Heather's Simply Savvy Card Sketch


Well, it took me all of five minutes to do Heather's Monday Sketch! We've been working on a scrapbooking system together (Simply Savvy Schemes) and I used the pieces that come in the kit to make my card.

I used the Mulberry Meadow Soar With It collection, which is also what I'm featuring at my craft camp this weekend.


Supplies (The Angel Company):
Mulberry Meadow Soar With It Collection papers and cardstock
Stamps: Petal Pack and Trendy Greetings
Inks: Eggplant and Pretty PlumeriaTAC Mulberry Meadow/Toodle Loo Ribbons
Lavender Stickles

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love your card Julie! Thanks for playing with the sketch - I am off to make some more!

nic_d said...

This is a fabulous card! I just now realized that you are in Denver. I hope this means you are a Broncos fan. I am a Broncos fan living in Chiefs country, which hasn't always been easy-but so worth it; especially in the Elway days. Enough reminiscing. Thanks for sharing your awesome work!

Angela K said...

Love your stuff! Wish I could come play too!

Beth said...

Beautiful! The layout is wonderful and you colors are so cheery!