Friday, August 28, 2009

Recycle Handmade Cards - Bless it Forward!

If you like to hang out here at my blog, chances are you have a pretty large amount of handmade card fronts. You probably have friends who send you lots of beautiful cards too. Don't store them in a box. Give them new life and
Bless it Forward!

You can even make a great gift by collecting a few cards and make this card organizer, which is an envelope box covered with paper.

Check out this video to see how I made some low-profile tabbed dividers, to organize the cards by category.



Thanks to all of you who played my Great Greetings Game. Congratulations, Carolyn from Florida!

8 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

neat gift idea!

Bridgett Owens said...

This is a beautiful gift! I love it!! I definitely have a lot of these types of cards and was not sure what to do with them. I think this would make a wonderful hostess gift!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Bridgett

ANAT S said...

thanks for great idea

Carolyn Sharkas said...

What a great gift, and a great idea. thanks again for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Another fantastic project with endless possibilities. Thanks for the idea! rita w

Barb said...

What a lovely & thoughtful gift, Julie! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that article. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Myrna Marcano said...

Great idea!!!