We made this card at my Crafternoon Catalogue Tour and last weekend at the Mile High Angels Summer Celebration. There are some really cute new TAC stamps, so grab a set and try this fun card. It would be great a variety of images.
Basic Measurements and Folds
Center Pop Up Piece: 3x11, scored at 5 1/2"
Base: 4 1/4 x 9", scored along the 9" side at 1/2, 2, 4 1/2, 7, and 8 1/2"
Winged Piece: 3 3/4 x 6, scored along the 6" side at 1 1/2 and 4 1/2
- Mountain fold all pieces.
- Adhere the 3x11 piece together, forming a 3 x 5 1/2 piece of double thickness.
- Cut an 1/8" slit along the center fold of the base piece.
- Slide the pop-up piece through it and fold the 1/2" tabs up and adhere together, sandwiching the pop-up piece between them.
- Slide up the center pop-up piece and adhere the "wings"
- Decorate as desired and use the new We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper to round the edges. You can go through several layers at once!
Have fun and post a link in the comments to a picture of your creations!