Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mini Scrapbook for a Thank You Card

This is a thank you card for my daughter's piano teacher, but it's more than that. It's a little memory book that I hope she will put up on her piano to remind her of Katie. (She and her husband are moving to California.)

This was super easy to put together. Use a 12x12 and pull out your Scor-Pal. Score along one side at 4" and 8", then turn it 90 degrees and cut at 6". Accordion fold and adhere the two resulting panels end to end (one panel completely covers the other). The best part? It fits into the new Wal-Mart envelopes! This would make a great Father's Day card!

10 comments:

BarbL said...

Hi Julie!!
ALWAYS love your ideas! This one is definitely a keeper!
Barb

Saucy said...

That is a truly special little gift, your girl will burst with pride when she gives it!

Vicki said...

How precious! And a beautiful job!
Your daughter's teacher will be truly blessed!

Chelsea said...

This is awesome Jewels! I am sure she will love it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super cute card!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this! I think it's perfect for lots of occasions! Wonderful tutorial!!! Love it!

Annette said...

Rockin those projects are you always do my friend. Julie this is AWESOME!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I hope you will send me the new catalog when it comes out! I can't wait to see what's new!!!

Jewels said...

Of course I will, Jeannie! I can hardly wait! Jewels

AmethystCat said...

such a sweet gift and beautiful project, Julie! We'll miss you at seminar!