Friday, July 18, 2008

Christmas In July with TAC

You're Invited!
All weekend I'll be sharing Christmas in July projects featuring The Angel Company's new Reece Soar With It Collection.

This invitation incorporates one of the new holiday sets: Joy of Christmas and the Celebration Invitation set I used on my bunco calendar. I used TAC's brown cardstock, which is so rich and sturdy and the new Antique Copper Hardware. Both of these items will go with almost every paper collection. They are MUST HAVES! For ribbon, I used both the Reece Ribbons and the Neutral Twill ribbon pack. That is so fun to stamp on! Did you notice I used my Palette Burnt Umber to stamp "Party Party Party". You can stamp on metal, wood and even glass with Palette. Just hit it with your embossing gun to set it.

Get a Jump on the Holidays!
Grab all your holiday papercrafting supplies now and stay tuned for more inspiration for gifts and greetings you'll treasure. Are you on my Specials & Events mailing list? Get signed up in the column on the right. I'll be offering a special Holiday Bundle for my subscribers!



4 comments:

Scrap with the soul said...

Hi:
I love your works and creations. Your blog is nominated in mi blog.

Barb said...

This is great, Julie... as always! Love the window in the pocket... great touch!

nic_d said...

This invitation is beautiful! The celebration set is on my wish list now!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Really cool!!!
:-)