Saturday, May 17, 2008

Craft Candy RAK & Challenge from Barb

Barb from Barb's Craft Cave is the sweetest! We're both Angels from Colorado, separated by about 250 miles, so we get to see eachother only on occasion. The rest of the time, we email, talk on the phone and stalk eachother's blogs. (You've got to check out her Squash Book Tutorial. It's super cool.) Anyway, she sent me an RAK box filled with the greatest stuff! There's a Paper Source stapler in the "Nano" version, so I can take it everywhere! It's so awesome, you can go through a dozen sheets of paper, ribbon, chipboard, etc. The Sizzlits are Architechtural Accents and I can't wait to use them! She also sent me some Making Memories embellishement containers, since I've been reorganizing my studio! Now, how did she know I needed a new notebook? I just finished the one Donna made me and it's my favorite way to keep track of my day-to-day to do's and things.

Now, here is a closer look at the rest of the items that were in the box. This will be fun: Barb has challenged me to use these items in a creative way. There are two felt flower coasters, a little cylindrical matchbox and juice lids.
I've already gotten a couple of ideas for projects, so stay tuned to see what I come up with . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING Julie! I just Love to check out your blog and creativity. You are so inspirational:)