Wednesday, June 27, 2007

One Sheet Treat Box

This cute little project has a ton of possibilities. From packaging candy treats to little birthday gifts, you'll find so many reason to make these fun boxes. See the slideshow tutorial here. It features the new Curls and Swirls set, which is my new favorite!

We're making this box plus 20 other projects later today at the 2007 Pre-Seminar Social that my fellow Angel, Avis, hosts. It's the first of four fun days surrounding The Angel Company's Annual Seminar in Kansas City. This one is extra special, since we're celebrating the company's 10th Anniversary!

Stay tuned for other fun announcements, including the unveiling of our new catalog!

2 comments:

Jen Carter said...

I LOVE it!! Wish I could do those projects too! I'll just have to hope that you post more of them on your blog!! (hint, hint)

See you in KC!!

Eva said...

LOVE this!! The colors look great and this is such a crisp and clean design!