Monday, May 28, 2007

Abundance is . . .


. . . playing with your new rubber stamps from The Angel Company! I just got my stamps that were released as a Sneak Peek to our new catalog that will be out at the beginning of July. I couldn't resist the flowers in Treasure It, and the words in More Abundance are awesome. For the flowers, I used Boudoir Blush and Claret inks. I just love Palette ink. It's so vibrant. I also love how the flowers in this set look great with two step stamping the outside and inside or equally great just using the insides for a softer look. Speaking of soft, I was deciding on which green to use and settled on Versamagic Aloe Vera. That green is the definition of soft. If you'd like to get your own sneak peak stamps, check out my online shopping cart, or to hear the latest news, including when I schedule my new catalog unveiling, click "Get on my Email List" below.

1 comment:

Jen Carter said...

Love it! Great job! I can't wait to play with my new stamps too!!